iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode, Top Three Ways to Fix!
“My iPhone 6 stuck in recovery mode. I restarted my iPhone 6 because it was not reacting, but only to find it stuck in recovery mode. I tried to use iTunes to restore iPhone, but it canceled during the process and show a red screen. Any idea?”
Put iPhone in recovery Mode and reset it up is frequently used to solve some small issue, for example, update or restore iPhone failure. But some users may still know little about Recovery Mode, not knowing the causes and the solutions to iPhone stuck in recovery mode. Read on this article and learn the top three ways of how to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode.
What is Recovery Mode and its Function?
What may Cause iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode?
iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode? Top Three Solutions to Fix!
How to Get/Put into Recovery Mode on iPhone 7/7s/6/6s/5?
1. Dropped in water can cause iPhone stuck in recovery mode.
2. Some small software issue can also be blamed to the recovery process stuck.
3. Things went wrong when jailbreaking some apps.
4. iOS software latest upgrade failure.
More other abnormal operating system cases can also count to iPhone stuck in recovery mode issue.
restore iPhone without data loss.
Solution 1: Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode with iOS System Recovery (No Data Loss)Get iPhone out of recovery mode via iOS System Recovery program. It can fix the iOS system issue as well as save data before exiting recovery mode.
Here are the features of iOS System Recovery:
Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode without losing any data!
Fix iOS system problems, such as Recovery Mode, stuck on Apple logo, black screen, blue screen, white screen, loop on start issue, and more.
Fixes issues with valuable hardware included iTunes errors 9, iTunes errors 21, iTunes errors 3014 etc.
Supported models: All iPhone, iPad, and iPod
Fully compatible with Windows 10, Mac 10.12, iOS 10.3/10.2/10.1/10/9
Download the free trial version and follow the steps to fix you iPhone.
Step 1. Download and install iOS Data Recovery on PC. After the installation finished, connect iPhone to the computer via USB.
Step 2. Click and run program iOS Data Recovery on PC. Find and Click "iOS System Recovery". the program will ask you to confirm to download the latest iTunes. If you are using the latest iTunes, just ignore.
Step 3. Once your iPhone is detected, you will see the image as follow.
Click Start to begin
Step 4. Confirm and download the matching firmware package
Usually iOS System Recovery can detect the iPhone model detail automatically. If this program can not recognize your phone model, please choose the matching firmware package by yourself. Click on Download button to continue.
Step 5. Once the firmware downloading finished, iOS System Recovery will automatically continue to fix your iPhone. Within 10 minutes, your iPhone will restart to the normal mode.
Solution 2. Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode with iTunes (Lose Data)Step 1. Connect iPhone to computer via USB and run iTunes.
Step 2. If iPhone is detected by iTunes, you will get the message that your phone is in the recovery mode and you need to restore it.
If you do not receive this message, you should turn off your iPhone by pressing the power button. If you cannot turn it off, try to enter recovery mode one more time by following the method - How to Get/Put into Recovery Mode on iPhone 7/7s/6/6s/5? - at the end of this tutorial.
Solution 3. Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode by Forcing Restart (Hard Reset)You also can try hard reset your iPhone by forcing a restart in order to get out of recovery mode. But it is a pity that it sometimes may not work in fixing iPhone stuck in recovery mode issue.
For iPhone 6/6Plus/5: Press down “power button” & “home button” together for a few seconds, keep holding until the apple logo show up on the phone screen.
For iPhone 7/7Plus: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake/Power button + Volume Down button for 10 seconds.
Step 2: Press and Hold buttons.
For iPhone 6/6Plus/5 and earlier: Hold down the Power/Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time (ignore the "Slide to power off" or “Apple Logo” if appears), hold until the screen goes black, and keep holding.
For iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Volume Down button.
Step 3. Once the “Connect to iTunes Logo” appears on iPhone ‘s Screen, stop holding and just release the button.
Step 4. On the computer, you should see the iTunes message that shows you are in recovery mode.
- For iPhone 6/6Plus/5: “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes.”
- For iPhone 7/7 Plus: “There is a problem with the iPhone that requires it to be updated or restored”
Click OK to restore your iPhone if you need.
- Sharepod Alternative: Top 3 Alternative for Managing Your iPhone Music
- Snapchat Message Recovery: How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Message from iPhone?
- Downloader video final: Downloader de YouTube do alto 10 para livre
- iOS Downgrade Issue: How to Restore iPhone from Backup after iOS Downgrade
- Downgrade iOS 11: How to Downgrade from iOS 11 Beta to iOS 10.3.2?
Contact us. Welcome to contact our support team on Google+ and Twitter, or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to...
- How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone:...
- Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone Wit...
- How to Restore WhatsApp Backup? WhatsApp...
- WhatsApp Android to iOS: How to Transfer...
- iCloud Photos on Android: How to Downloa...
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Andr...
- WhatsApp Database Reader: How to Read Wh...
- How to Print Text Messages from iPhone a...
- iMessage Recovery: How to Recover Delete...
- Rebuild iTunes Library: Only One Click t...
- User Guide for Mobile Transfer: Transfer...
- Recovering Deleted Kik Messages, Backup...
- Facebook Messages Recovery Tool: Recover...
- Reset iPhone: Factory Reset iPhone witho...
- Transfer Text Messages to new iPhone, iP...
- Top 4 Ways about How to Import Photos fr...
- iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode, Top Three...