How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8?
As part of the Samsung Galaxy S series, Samsung Galaxy S8 is Android smartphone produced by Samsung Electronics. Galaxy S8 were officially unveiled on March 29, 2017, with pre-orders beginning March 30 and it will release officially on April 21.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Features:
1440p Super AMOLED displays
18.5:9 aspect ratio
Octa-core Exynos system-on-chip and 4 GB of RAM
The new Samsung Galaxy S8 must arouse people's purchase desire in this period of time. But there is another question if you decide to switch your old phone like iPhone to new Samsung Galaxy S8, that's how to transfer your previous data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8? Take an example for contacts.
Contacts are stored on our phone normally, and it is one of the most important data if we decide to switch to the new phone. But because of the different OS, how you can move them from your iPhone to new Samsung Galaxy S8 easily? Therefore, here I would like to show you three effective methods of transferring contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S8, just learn from above solutions.
Solution 1. How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Galaxy S8/S7/S7 Edge/S6/S5 with iCloud
Solution 2. How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Galaxy S8/S7/S7 Edge/S6/S5 with iTunes
Solution 3. Transfer iPhone Contacts to Galaxy S8/S7/S7 Edge/S6/S5 with Mobile Transfer
Step 2. Now click "contacts" button on the menu of the main screen of the iCloud.com.
Step 3. Now select the ExportVcard option from there to allow storing all the contacts as the .vcf files. (Your contacts are now on the cloud.)
Step 4. You will have to enter your Apple ID and password to access the iCloud. The ID you enter has to be of the iDevice from where the contacts data is to be transferred.
Step 5. Bring your .vcf file to the Samsung Galaxy S5 root folder through the default People App.
Step 6. The contacts would be thus imported. This process requires the iCloud enablement.
Step 2. Open the iTunes and select your iDevice from there.
Step 3. Navigate to ‘info’ tab and select ‘sync contacts with’. Then select ‘Google Contacts’.
Step 4. Click on the icon ‘Apply’. This will allow Google to get synced with the iTunes.
Step 5. Now navigate in your Samsung Galaxy S5, to Setting – Accounts.
Step 6. Add the created Goggle Account to your S5.
Step 7. All your contacts would be synced with your S5.
Mobile Transfer is an awesome software which allows you to transfer contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music from one phone to another phone in one click. It is specifically designed to make data transfer quick and easy regardless of the operating system and type of device.
Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone 7/SE/6s (Plus)/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS that run iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5.
Transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music between Android, iOS, WinPhone and Symbian.
Compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12
Try Mobile Transfer and transfer iPhone to Samsung S8 easily.
Step 1. Download and install Mobile Transfer to your computer and then run it.
Step 2. Connect both devices to the computer using USB cables. From the main window, select “Phone to Phone Transfer”.
Step 3. Select the type of data you want to transfer and then click “Start Transfer”. Keep the devices connected throughout the entire process.
You May Like: How to Transfer Contacts from iCloud to Android?
That’s it! Mobile Transfer makes it easy to get all your data from one device to another. All you need to do is to connect the devices to the computer and select the data you want to transfer.
- Sharepod Alternative: Top 3 Alternative for Managing Your iPhone Music
- Snapchat Message Recovery: How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Message from iPhone?
- Downloader video final: Downloader de YouTube do alto 10 para livre
- iOS Downgrade Issue: How to Restore iPhone from Backup after iOS Downgrade
- Downgrade iOS 11: How to Downgrade from iOS 11 Beta to iOS 10.3.2?
Contact us. Welcome to contact our support team on Google+ and Twitter, or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to...
- How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone:...
- Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone Wit...
- How to Restore WhatsApp Backup? WhatsApp...
- WhatsApp Android to iOS: How to Transfer...
- iCloud Photos on Android: How to Downloa...
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Andr...
- WhatsApp Database Reader: How to Read Wh...
- How to Print Text Messages from iPhone a...
- iMessage Recovery: How to Recover Delete...
- Rebuild iTunes Library: Only One Click t...
- User Guide for Mobile Transfer: Transfer...
- Recovering Deleted Kik Messages, Backup...
- Facebook Messages Recovery Tool: Recover...
- Reset iPhone: Factory Reset iPhone witho...
- Transfer Text Messages to new iPhone, iP...
- Top 4 Ways about How to Import Photos fr...
- iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode, Top Three...