WhatsApp Android to iOS: How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
In today's era, the mobile phone industry is developing rapidly. The best two mobile system - iOS and Android system, which updated with the phone update. After Apple unveiled the iPhone7 and iPhone7 Plus, and a series of latest products, the iPhone 8 and other new products are coming soon. There must be upcoming the new iPhone in the near future. So, for most people, it is a common thing to update their mobile phone.
However, if you are an Android users and you might want to try something different and buy yourselves a new iPhone, it is extremely inconvenient when we couldn't get access to the WhatsApp messages on our old phones. (See also: WhatsApp Tips)
As WhatsApp is a universal and popular communication tool for us, it could contain most of the important information that we need at work or in personal life.
Therefore, we all wish there could be a way to transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone easily. Actually, there is, if you also demand it. Let us learn now from this post about WhatsApp Android to iOS.
Step 1. Install iTunes on your Windows Computer or MacFirstly, make sure you have installed the latest iTunes on PC (at least iTunes 11.0) and verified WhatsApp on your iPhone.
Step 2. Download and Install Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer on PCYou can run the software after the installation. Secondly, connect your Android and iPhone to the computer with your USB cable.
Step 3. Backup WhatsApp from AndroidIf you receive a new message on your Android phone, just click "Back up my data". You do not need to enter the password. Now check the software on the computer and click "OK" to go to the next step.
Step 4. Read WhatsApp Messages via the softwareYou can read all the WhatsApp messages and images from your Android on the right now.
Step 5. Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
a. Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone
Step 1. Choose the Android Device from which you want to transfer WhatsApp Messages.
Step 2. Look at the top toolbar and click "Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone" button, or do it in this way: "go File > Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone".
(Besides, you can right click on the Android Device and find "Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone".)
b. Selectively Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone (single or multiple friends)
Step 1. Click your wanted contact name to choose the whole conversation between you two.
Step 2. Find the top toolbar and click "Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone" or just "go File > Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone".
(Another way is to right click the contact name and choose "Transfer Messages with this Contact to iPhone".)
Step 6. Transfer Android WhatsApp chat history to iPhoneChoose your iPhone and click "Confirm" to continue. (Tips: Remember to close WhatsApp on iPhone before you start transferring.)
That's all, now all your Android Whatsapp chat Messages have been transferred and merged perfectly on your iPhone. By Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer, you also can backup, export, and even print WhatsApp Messages easily on your computer. Even, you can transfer WhatsApp messages to your iPhone from Android.
WhatsApp Android to iPhone Transfer is the professional WhatsApp Messages transferring program which lets you transfer WhatsApp Messages with attachments from Android to iPhone directly on the computer. However, you can choose to transfer all Android WhatsApp Messages to iPhone or transfer conversations you want selectively.
Backup and Restore WhatsApp for iOS
Here is a tip for you to manage WhatsApp messages and images. It can not only backup WhatsApp to the computer, but also restore backup files to your iPhone. Besides, you can manage WhatsApp conversation on PC before backup and restore. What's more, it even can transfer WhatsApp from iOS to Android easily. iPhone Data Recovery Toolkit - iOS WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore is an awesome as well as a widely-used tool.
You can download the free trial: iPhone Data Recovery and have a try first.
Read more in:
User Guide: iOS WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore
With this toolkit, you can know how to restore Whatsapp backup from Android to iPhone
1. Open WhatsApp on your Android device, go "Setting>Chats Setting>Chat History>Email Chat"
2. Choose the WhatsApp history that you want to transfer. Then you will a pop out windows that “Attaching Media will generate a larger email message”. As your needs, you can click “Without Media” or “Attach Media”.
3. Then it will come to the sending page. Provide an email account and click the sending option.
4. Once you have sent, you can log into your email on your new iPhone now. Besides, you can view your WhatsApp messages at your email account but you won't be able to sync the messages to your WhatsApp account.
You May Like: How to Restore WhatsApp Backup? WhatsApp Backup and Restore.
1. Back up your WhatsApp messages on your old device.Go to "Settings" and click Chat Settings once the backup is complete, then click "Email Chat" on the drop-down list.
2. Uninstall WhatsApp on your Android device.
3. Install WhatsApp and register your original phone number at the new device.A window will pop out says that message backup was found. Click “Restore”, and transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android will be finished soon. Same as transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone.
4. Restore the backup to your iPhonea. Once you get the backup, you can restore the backup to your iPhone.
b. To transfer your WhatsApp history, click "Restore" command.
c. Your WhatsApp messages will then be transferred from your Android device to your new iPhone.
d. The transfer process will take some time depending on the size of your backup.
e. Wait until the process has finished successfully.
How to transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to Android?
- Sharepod Alternative: Top 3 Alternative for Managing Your iPhone Music
- Snapchat Message Recovery: How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Message from iPhone?
- Downloader video final: Downloader de YouTube do alto 10 para livre
- iOS Downgrade Issue: How to Restore iPhone from Backup after iOS Downgrade
- Downgrade iOS 11: How to Downgrade from iOS 11 Beta to iOS 10.3.2?
Contact us. Welcome to contact our support team on Google+ and Twitter, or email us via email@example.com
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to...
- How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone:...
- Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone Wit...
- How to Restore WhatsApp Backup? WhatsApp...
- WhatsApp Android to iOS: How to Transfer...
- iCloud Photos on Android: How to Downloa...
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Andr...
- WhatsApp Database Reader: How to Read Wh...
- How to Print Text Messages from iPhone a...
- iMessage Recovery: How to Recover Delete...
- Rebuild iTunes Library: Only One Click t...
- User Guide for Mobile Transfer: Transfer...
- Recovering Deleted Kik Messages, Backup...
- Facebook Messages Recovery Tool: Recover...
- Reset iPhone: Factory Reset iPhone witho...
- Transfer Text Messages to new iPhone, iP...
- Top 4 Ways about How to Import Photos fr...
- iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode, Top Three...