Can't send text messages or receive iMessages on your iPhone? About iPhone 6 text message problems, many iPhone users have also met such situation, and they have raised the question on the reasons behind these issues.
This is an embarrassing situation that your phone receives only iMessages and not receiving text messages, so once you have something urgent that you wanted to communicate or if you were waiting for the important message, which may let you fail to communicate with your friends.
Therefore, is there any method to fix the iPhone not sending and receiving messages problems? Fortunately, here are some effective methods to solve this problem (MMS Not Sending), just follow me to have a look.
2. Go to "Setting", "Messages" to ensure that the setting has not been changed.
3. When finish, select Send & Receive.
4. Reset iMessage.
a. Sign out your Apple ID, and press and hold the Boot button with the Home button until the apple logo appears.
b. Sign in "iMessage", and go to "Setting", "Messages" to select "Send & Receive" to ensure that you selected the email address.
1. Reboot your iPhoneHold down the Home button and Power button on your iPhone for some time until the Apple logo appears again.
2. Reset network settings"Continuity" feature as a part of Apple SMS, it can let you send and receive green bubble messages on an iPad and Mac. But if there is a connection issue between some devices, you need to pay attention.
a. Go to "Setting", and click "General".
b. Tap "Reset" at the bottom of the open page.
c. Reset network settings.
d. Confirm whether your devices is the reboot.
3. Disable message forwarding to reboot your iPhone.Go to "Setting", click on "Messages", to turn off "Text Message Forwarding".
4. Turn off LTE or select data only to reboot your iPhone.Go to "Settings" and select "Cellular", then tap on "Enable LTE" either "Data Only" or "Off."
Tips: VoLTE - Voice over LTE is a feature to fix the messages problem.
At last, if you failed to the above method, then you may try to reset your iPhone using iTunes. Moreover, the resetting process will be likely to erase some of your important data, so you need to back up your data before resetting your devices.
On the other hand, if you lost data for other uncontrolled situations, such as your phone was stolen, water-damaged or failed to upgrade etc., you can find the solution on iPhone recovery software.
You May Like: How to use the iTunes of the latest version?