“How to recover deleted text messages on iPhone 6 if my messages disappearing on iPhone 6 accidentally? Where did my text messages go iPhone? Or is there a way for me to recover deleted texts iPhone 6 without backup?”
iPhone text messages missing happens from time to time and can not find a reason why. If you act quick preventing your data from being overwritten by newly downloaded files, you will get a happy ending, or at lease a better ending.
iOS Data Recovery is a professional iPhone text messages recovery software, by which you can not only recover deleted text messages on iPhone 6 but also read text messages online and print them.
Tips: view iMessage history on Computer is also supported by iOS Data Recovery (iPhone text messages recovery) program.
Support: all iPhones, iPad and iPod touch, including iPhone 6 (Plus) and iPhone 7 (Plus), iPad Pro and iOS 10/9
Save Patent: You can restore SMS to iPhone as before, or you can choose to save the retrieved messages on your computer as a backup.
Selective preview & recovery: Preview the found messages and select any item you want to recover.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
You can recover your text messages by three methods: recover deleted text messages on iPhone directly, retrieve iPhone messages via iTunes backup and recover iPhone text messages from iCloud.
Here are the three modes of iOS Data Recovery:
Method 1: How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 6
Method 2: How to Retrieve Deleted Messages on iPhone by Extracting iTunes Backup
Method 3: How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iCloud
There you go! Follow the methods below:
2. Click on "Data Recovery" and choose "Recover from iOS Device" from the menu on the upper left side.
3. Choose "Messages & Attachments", and click on "Start Scan" to scan your iPhone.
4. Once the scan finishes, choose "Messages" and "Message Attachments" to preview and check all of the found text messages.
Note: “Deleted Data from the Device” and “Existing Data on the Device” are separated from each other. In one “Scan”, you can choose one of them or both of them.
5. Select the items you want to recover to your computer or iPhone.
Note: (Other file types are also supported)
2. Click "Data Recovery" and choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File" on the left side menu.
3. Choose the backup that has the text messages you want to recover, and click "Start Scan" and just wait a few seconds till the extraction completes.
Note: All backup files existing on your computer are available for extraction.
4. Preview and select any messages you need in the menu of "Messages" and "Message Attachments".
5. Choose where you want to save the selected messages: your computer or device (iPhone).
(You can recover more data, not just text messages)
You may also like: How to Backup iPhone with/without iTunes?
2. Sign in your iCloud account so that you can download and extract your iCloud backup.
Tips: Promised security. We won't keep any information of your account or data during all sessions.
3. After you're in, all your iCloud backup files under this account are listed. Choose the one that has the what you need to recover. Check “message” and “message attachments” on the window.
(You also can check other file types if you need)
4.When the download finished, click "Scan". This step is aimed to extract the iCloud backup in order to read and recover iPhone messages from it.
5.When the scan stops, you can read all the text messages in the iCloud backup.
6. Choose the text messages you need and click "Recover". You can "Recover to Device" and "Recover to Computer".
Tips: It's more convenient for you to view the messages on your iPhone than on your computer. So I recommend you to connect your iPhone to your computer through a USB cable, and choose the "Recover to Device".
You may also like this Tips: How to Delete iCloud Account without Password? Remove iCloud Password.
I hope this article help you solve the problem ”can I retrieve deleted text messages from my iPhone 6”.
By the way, you can also use this iOS Data Backup & Restore (iPhone text messages recovery) program to read text messages online. You can choose to just scan “Existing Data on the Device” to help you find and view old text messages iPhone in an easy way. If you need, follow “Method 1 How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone directly” to check iPhone messages online.
You may also like to know How to print Text Messages or Contacts by using iOS Data Recovery (iPhone text messages recovery).
1. You can Mark them and click "Print" on the right top.
2. You can adjust the width,height and the size of the word.
3. When adjustment is done, you can click on the printer icon on the left upper corner to begin the printing.
More printing detail and steps to help you: Print Text Messages or Contacts, What is the Best Way?