Here I'd like to show you some new features on iOS 11, then you can know comprehensively. See more details on What new features does iOS 11 have? And if you want to have a try for the iOS 11 beta, you can download it on iOS 11 Beta Download.
Read also: What to do before update to iOS 11 Beat?
However, if you want to update to iOS 11, there are some iOS 11 update problems that can come up. So, in this article, we sift through all the iOS 11 problems, which will give you the corresponding solution whether the new operating system is worth to update to.
iOS 11 Update Problem 1: iOS 11 Update Failed
iOS 11 Update Problem 2: iPhone crashes after iOS 11 update
iOS 11 Update Problem 3: iOS 10 messages/iMessages not working
iOS 11 Update Problem 4: iPhone Stuck on Slide to Upgrade Screen
iOS 11 Update Problem 5: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi problems
iOS 11 Update Problem 6: Battery Issue
iOS 11 Update Problem 7: iPhone/iPad run slow after updating to iOS 11
iOS 11 Update Problem 8: Cannot Connect to App Store
iOS 11 Update Problem 9: iPhone activation error after iOS 11 update
iOS 11 Update Problem 10: Data Lost after Update
Fix iOS 11 software update failed:1. Hit "close" and then try updating it again.
2. Try downloading iOS after a couple of hours, or maybe even a few days.
3. Try updating iOS 10 using iTunes through the computer.
4. If you're an advanced user of iOS devices, you can also try upgrading with IPSW File.
Read also: How to Install IPSW File on iPhone/iPad without iTunes?
Fix iOS 11 bugs:1. Close the crashed app and open it again.
2. Restart your iPhone and upgrade to the latest version of iOS 11.
3. Download the latest version of the app from app store.
4. Contact the app developer and ask for some possible solutions.
Tips: If you meet some iOS system issues, you can also try to use this iOS System Recovery tool to fix any question such as iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo, iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode, Black/White/Blue screen etc.
Fix iOS 11 iMessage problems:
2. Turn off iMessage and open it again to see if iMessage works.
3. Deactivate iMessage on your old iPhone before you replace the iPhone with a new Android phone.
4. Head to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings to reset all settings.
5. Reboot your iPhone to fix Message crashed/frozen problems on iOS 11.
Fix iOS 11 stuck on Slide to Upgrade screen:1. Connect the iPhone/iPad to the computer.
2. Click the device button on iTunes.
3. Simply click on "restore backup", choose the right backup file, and then click "Restore." However, to restore your iPhone backup, here you may also use Toolkit - iOS Data Backup & Restore to one-click view and backup & restore your iPhone data selectively.
Fix Bluetooth and Wi-Fi problems:1. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
2. Turn off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, and restart your iPhone.
Fix iOS 11 issues with battery life:1. Turn off background app refresh and non-essential apps.
2. Connect to Wi-Fi instead of cellular to extend battery life.
3. Find out which apps are draining the battery fast and close them if you don't need.
4. Turn on Low Power Mode.
Fix iPhone/iPad run slow:1. Try restarting your iPhone, iPad, iPod.
2. Quite background app refreshes to improve iOS 11 performance.
3. Head to "General" > "Accessibility" and turn on Reduce Motion.
4. Know more tips on how to speed up iOS performance.
Fix iPhone/iPad Cannot Connect to App Store:1. Check whether your iOS device is connected to a stable WiFi network.
2. Restart the device and then access the App store again to see whether it runs well now.
3. Caches often store images and text to the App Store, which prevents the App store from working properly. Then you can clean out these cached files so you can make more space for your App store to function properly.
Fix iPhone activation error:
1. Activate via iTunes.Download the latest iTunes, and connect the iOS device to the computer. Then select your device to find the activate screen, enter the Apple ID and password and click on 'Continue.'
2. Release Activation Lock on iCloud.Step 1. Turn off your devices firstly.
Step 2. Go to iCloud.com and enter your ID and password.
Step 3. Go to Find iPhone> All Devices, choose the device that can't be activated and remove it by clicking on "Remove from Account."
Step 4. Try activating the device again.
You May Like: How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone?
iOS Data recovery which will let you get back lost data no matter with or without backup. It supports to recover lost data like messages, notes, contacts, call history, WhatsApp, LINE, Viber and more.
Fix Data Lost after Update:
Step 1. Download iOS Data Recovery Software on your PC/Mac.
Step 2. Connect your iOS device to your PC and run the iOS Data Recovery. Click "Data Recovery" on the left.
Step 3. Choose Interface will pop up a window showed "Start scan" for you to click for detecting your iDevices.
Step 4. Starts Scanning and Choose Your Data, then it will take some time to scan. How long the time based on how large the content you choose to scan.
Step 5. After the scanning procedure done, it will pop up the window for reminding you to select the data you want. And then click “Recover” to restore it.
Video for Recover from iOS Device Directly
For more detailed tutorial to recover lost data after updating to iOS 11, you can read this: How to restore data on iPhone?