Situations That Can Use iPhone Data Recovery for Mac
When can you use iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to recover lost files?
- • For accidental data deletion, iPhone lost or stolen, etc.
- • When device not accessible for broken screen or iPhone damage.
- • Can't sync iPhone because of screen damage.
- • Locked without password, forgetting password.
- • Provide backup solution for stuck and data overloaded problems.
- • Recover data that lost after jailbreak.
- • Retrieve lost data resulted from factory reset and iOS system upgrade etc.
Data That Can Be Retrieved on Mac
- • Contacts, Messages, Messager, Call History, Notes, Safari Bookmark, Calendar, Reminders
- • Photos, Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, App Photos, Voicemail, Voice Memos, Videos, App videos, App Audios and more.
- • App's attachment: conversation contents from WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, Line.
- • WhatsApp: Chats, pictures, emoji, etc.
Three Effective Recovery Modes - How to Use
iPhone Data Recovery for Mac offers you the simple yet effective way to extract lost data from iTunes or iCloud backups on Mac. Once the accident happens that you delete some important information unintentionally, turn to iPhone Data Recovery for Mac. It is very easy to use so that you can recover files at home via simple steps.
- - Recover directly from iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Without backup, you still can scan your device and recover precious data and memory.
- - Recover files from iTunes Backup selectly
- Extract specific files from a huge iTunes Backup will surely satisfy you.
- - Extract data from iCloud Backup
- Download iCloud backups on Mac, preview and check the files in iCloud backup, select and recover. So simple, isn’t it?
It will enable you to restore contacts, messages, call history, calendar, notes, reminder, Safari bookmark, camera roll, photo stream, voice memos, voicemail, and App data from WhatsApp, Flirc, iPhoto, iMovie, Kindle, Keynote, etc.
Supported almost all iOS Devices
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s,etc.
- iPad mini, iPad with Retina Display, and the latest version of iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 5, etc.
Mac OS X 10.12(macOS Sierra ), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10(Yosemite), 10.9(Mavericks), 10.8, 10.7, or 10.6
|CPU||RAM||Hard Disk Space||iOS|
|1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)||256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)||200 MB and above free space||iOS 11, 10.3, iOS 10, iOS 9 and former|
- When the scan completes, you can preview and check the recoverable files on Mac.
- Seleted Recovery
- It’s up to you to recover all of the data or some specific files. You can export recovered data to Mac or iPhone/iPad.
- No data loss
- Recover data without deleting any existing files on iPhone.
- Safe Garantee
- Only reading iPhone data on Mac. It will never do other action to your iOS personal information.
- Easy to Use
- Super easy. You can do it by yourself on Mac.
Guides & Tips
- • Best iPhone Backup Extractor to Extract iPhone Backup Files
- • Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone Without Backup
- • How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Windows 7/8/10 in 5 Ways
- • How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPad?
- • How to Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices?
- • Import iTunes Library: Move iTunes Library to New Computer
- • Transfer Music from Android to iPhone, Best Way for You!
It is really good, sooo much better than iTunes, it can do what iTunes canot, easy to use, I love it very much.
Why Choose Us?
It's 100% secure to download and purchase software from our website.
We provide warm,free and quick customer service via Email and live chat.
We guarantee 30-Day Money Back after you purchase our software.