Three Recovery Modes Solutions
- - Recover Deleted Data from Device
- iPhone Data Recovery can help you to directly recover from your iOS devices even though you did not back up your lost data.
- - Extract Selected Data from iTunes Backup
- If your iPhone data is lost for your iPhone is stolen or damaged, you can recover selected files from iTunes Backup in simple steps.
- - Recover from iCloud Backup
- Log in your iCloud account, and preview the backup files that you want, then click the recover button to save your lost data via iCloud Backup.
- • Messages: The received time and sent time, contract name, conversation, and type.
- • Photos: From Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library and App Photos, etc.
- • Contacts: Name, Company, number, url and Email, exported in CSV, HTML and VCF formats.
- • WhatsApp: Chat history, attachments, emoji and more in WhatsApp.
- • Notes: Have your notes content back, including titles and dates.
- • Videos: Videos can be recovered from Camera Roll but also the interesting App videos.
- • Audio: Voicemail, App Audio, Voice Memos are supported.
- • Call History: Including the time, the number and the call duration.
- • Calendar and Reminders: All the details that you marked on reminders and calendar before.
- • Safari Bookmark: Safari bookmarks also can be recovered.
- • App's attachment: messages and photos from WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, Line.
Recover Data in Various Situations - How to Use
iPhone Data Recovery can save and recover lost files in various situations:
- • Data deleted accidentally
- • Lost data after iOS update
- • Device Stolen
- • Screen broken or damaged
- • Forgot password or locked device
- • Data loss due to factory reset
- • Device stuck and has no response
- • System crash or Virus
- • Data disappear after jailbreak or ROM flashing
- • Cannot restore iTunes, iCloud backup, corrupted reason
Supported iOS Devices
- iPhone 7 Plus | iPhone 7 | iPhone SE | iPhone 6s Plus | iPhone 6s | iPhone 6 Plus | iPhone 6 | iPhone 5s | iPhone 5c | iPhone 5 | iPhone 4s | iPhone 4
- iPad Pro | iPad Air | iPad mini | iPad
- iPod touch 5 | iPod touch 4
Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
|CPU||RAM||Hard Disk Space||iOS|
|1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)||256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)||200 MB and above free space||iOS 11, 10.3, iOS 10, iOS 9 and former|
Guides & Tips
- • Best iPhone Backup Extractor to Extract iPhone Backup Files
- • Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone Without Backup
- • How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Windows 7/8/10 in 5 Ways
- • How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPad?
- • How to Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices?
- • Import iTunes Library: Move iTunes Library to New Computer
- • Transfer Music from Android to iPhone, Best Way for You!
It is really good, sooo much better than iTunes, it can do what iTunes canot, easy to use, I love it very much.
Why Choose Us?
It's 100% secure to download and purchase software from our website.
We provide warm,free and quick customer service via Email and live chat.
We guarantee 30-Day Money Back after you purchase our software.